Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

Richard, I've got another question about Google Drive. Using

Richard, I've got another question about Google Drive. Using Win 7 I have two laptops (A and B), both loaded with Google Drive, and access to Drive in the Cloud (1Tb) - say C. If I add a file to A's Google Folder, it appears on C, and eventually on B's Drive folder, so the file is synced in 3 locations. What happens if I delete the file on B?
Category: Software
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,It will also delete on the Drive in the Cloud (C) and it will also delete on the other laptop A. Basically, when you use cloud drive, it will sync everything.Please let me know if you have any further question. Thank you.
Whether you add or delete or edit any file on any place (i.e., A, B, or C), it will sync to all places. Thank you.