IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

Having problems opening Quark9 - troubleshooting states "one

Having problems opening Quark9 - troubleshooting states "one or more software components needed by QuarkXPress are missing or damaged"
"load error" message showing on :-
colour manager UI.qrc
flattening UI.qrc
job jacket UI.qrc
jpeg filter UI.qrc
tables UI.qrc
do I need new software?
Category: Software
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is***** looks like the current installation of Quark9 has been corrupted. To solve the problem, you will need to re-install Quark9. Are you able to do that?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Tried that already - just found out from another source that quark9 will not operate on Windows 10 - a 2015 upgrade is needed!
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Oh, I didn't know you had upgraded to Windows 10. In that case, a never version of Quark9 is needed since Quark9 is, unfortunately, not supported by Windows 10.