IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I was chatting to one of your experts 20 mins or so ago, when

Customer Question

I was chatting to one of your experts 20 mins or so ago, when I lost my internet connection. I cannot access me e-mails as I get the message your Outlook account settings are out of date. When I try to use the Outlook fix account settings I get error message0x8086007
Category: Software
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is***** me know if the problem is present on a Windows or Mac computer. Also, do you happen to know the Outlook version that is installed on your computer? Thanks,IT Miro
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows PCS running Windows 10. I do not know the Outlook version
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the information!Since there could be several possible causes of the problem, I would like to start remote desktop assistance to your computer so that I can see the problem myself and help you solve it.Let me if you would like that.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes please
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Please click on the link below to download a remote desktop assistance program so that I can remotely connect to your computer: http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=94a3c070-95b9-4f05-847f-d8b6774342c4When a new web page opens, click the green "I Agree" button, and run the downloaded file (named Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client) by double-clicking it. Permit the connection if asked so that I can connect. We will then be able to chat as well.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Is the link working for you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried getting into the JustAnswer page but have been denied access, hence I requested the phone call.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
OK. Let's try with a different remote desktop assistance program then. We can use TeamViewer. Here are the instructions on how to start it: 1. Click on the link below to download it:http://connect.teamviewer.com/v11 2. Once done, locate the file and double-click it in order to start it. The file is named TeamViewerQS 3. TeamViewer file will automatically start downloading. Once done, locate the file and double-click it in order to start it. The file is named TeamViewerQS 4. When started, you should see a blue window that contains numbers - ID and Password ***** type those numbers here so that I can connect to your computer Thanks,IT Miro
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried to access the JustAnswer page but was denied access, hence the request for a telephone call
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Please follow the new instructions I just sent to start TeamViewer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I get to the TeamViewer page and your ID 587 106 387, password *****
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Great! Connected.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
I was disconnected after switching your Microsoft account to a local account. Please check if Mail is now working.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still no mail at 1301
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
OK. Please follow the instructions to re-start TeamViewer. I have a few other suggestions for fixing the Mail problem.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Type here the new numbers you see on the TeamViewer window so that I can reconnect.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have downloaded TeamViewer from there website. Your ID 587 106 387, Password *****
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
The ID is correct, but the password *****'t work. Please check the password ***** re-type it here.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello again!
If the problem is still there, let me know so that we can continue working on solving it.
Regards,
IT Miro
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When I try to access emails I get the message that my outlook settings are out of date. I am then given the option of fixing them but when I do this I get the error message 0x8086007.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello! I am sorry to see the problem is still there. I have found a way to permanently solve the "out of date" problem. Let me know when you are available so that I can remotely connect to your computer and apply the changes.