Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Install, Update, troubleshoot and remove all types of software
63493917

I have downloaded window 10 American version by mistake. How

Customer Question

I have downloaded window 10 American version by mistake. How do I get the UK version
Category: Software
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com.You will still use the SAME install files for the USA as you would in the UK..Although, during installation you CAN select your REGION as English UK, instead of English US. But this only imparts small differences in the spelling of words within the operating system. But both operate the same way, and have the same settings, in the same places..You can go into the REGOIN and LANGUAGE settings in windows 10, and CHANGE the current US settings to the UK..Open Region and Language by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking Clock, Language, and Region, and then clicking Region and Language.Click the Location tab, select your location from the list, and then click OK.