Pete
Pete, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I have been trying to install an update of ITunes, but

Customer Question

Hi, I have been trying to install an update of ITunes, but everytime it says it can not delete previous versions of Bonjour or Apple software update; if I try to delete them from the uninstall program menu in windows, it say it can't find them even though they show in the programs. How can I remove these items from the menu and hopfully the system?
PS; Apple have no idea and says is a corruption cause because of ungrading from Windows 8 to 10.
Category: Software
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi David, This may indeed have been caused by a corruption during the Windows upgrade.To get around this, you will need to use an Uninstaller tool.You can download the Windows Installer CleanUp utility from the following link:http://majorgeeks.com/download.php?det=4459 To install the utility, doubleclick the msicuu2.exe file you downloaded. Then run the utility ("Start > All Programs > Windows Install Clean Up"). In the list of programs that appears in CleanUp, select any Bonjour or Apple entries that you want to remove, and click "Remove". Let me know if you would like remote assistance with this. Pete.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
tried downloading and running it. Doesntwork wont run
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Comes up with a run script error
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
If the WI Cleanup tool isn't running for you, you can try a different tool:
http://www.revouninstaller.com/