Josh
Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

I am ***** *****. the problem is that my partner can

Customer Question

hello, I am ***** *****.
the problem is that my partner can not get any attachments up to read, it keeps asking for o file/folder which I do not know nor does she, can you help to solve this problem. I am on my page at the moment
Category: Software
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi, It would require accessing your partner's computer and viewing the error message so we can fix it. Do you have access to their computer?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes I can go to her page and show you the problem
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Great! I am sending you the offer for remote services so that I can connect to your computer and show me the error. Please allow a minute or two before the request appears. After you accept, I will provide you with the steps.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please let me know when you want me to get her page and the problem up on screen for you.
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Click here: http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=552159a4-b9be-4354-970c-299f3804896e Select I AGREE/RUN whenever prompted
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Her email address is***@******.***
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Please follow my steps so I can connect to your computer (look above your last response)