Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I have been told that my email address:***@******.***;

Customer Question

I have been told that my email address:***@******.***; does not exist.Why?
Category: Software
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. When / where does it say that outlook email address does not exist?Do you mean your email account is currently not working?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes, you can try the remote support session.
Thank you. First, do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer? And/or what's the brand/model of your computer? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Thank you. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer? And/or what's the brand/model of your computer? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows 10.
Thank you; please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=e29ccb88-e384-4730-8b70-8640e4c0c258, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
1. Click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me:http://tinyurl.com/o5wrkxp2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Via remote support, you said you do not need help with this issue any more, so we are canceling this per your request. If you still need help with this issue in the future, or if you'd like written instructions for fixing this issue, or if you need help with any computer issue in the future, please come back any time as you wish; we guarantee our service. Thank you.