Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

How do I save my btinternet contacts as a CSV file so that

How do I save my btinternet contacts as a CSV file so that it can imported into my gmail account?
Category: Software
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Please go to your btinternet email http://www.bt.com/, then go to your Contacts, then there, click on the Actions option at the top, then select the Export... option, and select the ...CSV... option and export and save.If there is issue, please let me know if you have a windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer. And if you use a particular program for your btinternet email.Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.