Mike the Mac Medic
Mike the Mac Medic, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Mac or Windows software support for over 20 years, specializing in graphic design, mutlimedia and video edting.
25267123

How can I change my password ***** numbers

how can I change my password ***** numbers
Category: Software
Expert:  Mike the Mac Medic replied 1 year ago.
Your password ***** what please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like to just put numbers in as a password
What password *****? Your password ***** what???
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my acer tablet
What version of Windows?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
windows 8
Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.(If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)Select Accounts, and then tap or click Sign-in options.Under Password, select Change. Enter your current password, and then select Next.Do one of the following:If you want to change the password ***** a Microsoft account, enter your current password ***** Enter and reenter your new password, and then select Next.If you want to change the password ***** a local account, enter and reenter the new password, enter a password ***** to help you remember it, and then select Next.Select Finish.
Or Bring up the Charms menu by pressing the Windows key + [C] simultaneously (touchscreen users: swipe in from the right side)Click or touch “Settings”Click “Change PC settings”Click “Accounts” from the left-hand menuClick “Sign-in options”Under the “Password” section, click “Add” or “Change”
If you are satisfied, please kindly provide an OK or Above Rating - so I get paid. Please remember we only get a portion of the original amount you pay no matter how long it takes, so bonuses are GREATLY appreciated. Keep in mind you can always come back to this page at any time regarding this question. Thanks!!
Let me know if that worked for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
well done 10/10 no problem