Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

How to change a photo copy to edit it with adobe

how to change a photo copy to edit it with adobe
Category: Software
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you with your problem. I assume that you have scanned the photo into your computer and are now trying to edit it with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, or a related photo editing software application. The default filename when you scan the photo into your computer is scan.pdf. The photo editing application cannot work with .pdf files. The scan to computer function on your printer/scanner will allow you to choose the JPEG format, which is a .jpg filename extension. If your printer/scanner has a scan to network folder function, do not use it, because it does not give you the option to choose a different file extension. Your Adobe photo editing software supports the .jpg filename extension. Your filename should be scan.jpg or a similar filename. Please let me know if this works for you, or if you have any questions or problems.