Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Familiar with a wide variety of software and experienced in user training/support
65126503

I will tip if ok. I had an fsnet email. it was out of date.

Customer Question

I will tip if ok.
I had an fsnet email. it was out of date. my son got me a gmail internet address.
In my ignorance I later opened an account with Microsoft but the wouldn't accept my email that had 1929 after my name so they gave me 939 instead. Microsoft will not accept my emails with 1929 after my nameI am completely confused so would appreciate your commentsGil
Category: Software
Expert:  Joe-S replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll do my best to help you today.If I understand correctly, you were attempting to create new email accounts. Both with gmail and with Microsoft? Is there a preference as to which service you want to use? or do you want to use both?.When you created your account with Microsoft, the email address with your name and 1929 must have been taken, so it offered you an option of an address that was available. If you proceeded with creating that account but don't want it, you can simply abandon it. There is no need to use it if you don't want it. .If you would rather it be deleted all together, then you would have to perform a few steps to delete it. Would you like those instructions?.--Joe