Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

Coral PaintShop Photo Pro X3 will not open (run) in Windows

Coral PaintShop Photo Pro X3 will not open (run) in Windows 10. It previously ran in Windows 7. Can it be made to run in Windows 10?
Category: Software
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Unfortunately, the old Corel PaintShop Photo Pro version X3 is not compatible with with the latest Windows version 10; you would have to purchase a new version of Corel PaintShop Photo Pro if you want to use it on Windows 10.However, if this is an old computer that you have recently upgraded to Windows 10, then you have the option to remove Windows 10 and go back to your previous Windows version in order to get your Corel PaintShop Photo Pro X3 version working again. I can show you how to this if this is the case.Is this a new computer that came with Windows 10? Or did you upgrade to Windows 10 on this computer?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is not an old computer, but I recently upgraded to Windows 10. I would rather purchase a New version of Coral Paintshop Photo Pro than revert back to windows 7. Thanks for your help.
You're welcome. OK. You can purchase the latest version online:http://www.amazon.co.uk/Corel-PSPX8MLMBEU-PaintShop-Pro-X8/dp/B011EUYHPI/http://www.paintshoppro.com/en/products/paintshop-pro/standard/?hptrack=mmpsp&_ga=1.129828748.1400640498.1447912756Do you need help with anything else on Windows 10 for now?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service today by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit when it shows up. Happy New Year! Thank you very much,