Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Familiar with a wide variety of software and experienced in user training/support
65126503

I have been asked to take over completing a Members' List from

Customer Question

I have been asked to take over completing a Members' List from a chap who has developed Parkinsons Disease and is memory has become poor. This list ended 2015 at 1,500 members. How do I change the settings to make it start at one and the year to alter from 2015. He made the programme on Microsoft Access. Can anyone help.
Category: Software
Expert:  The-PC-Guy replied 1 year ago.
if it was done in access it probably used some kind of query or report to generate a list for a specific year. I can most likely change it. I will need to see a copy of the DB to be sure though. Cam you upload a copy to wikisend.com after uploading they give you a link paste that link here