Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Familiar with a wide variety of software and experienced in user training/support
65126503

Ive lost the ability to access my emails

Customer Question

Ive lost the ability to access my emails (******) on my Nokia e63.
When trying to reset this facility it asks questions like incoming mailbox and outgoing mailbox that I do not know the answer too. My mobile phone services and Broadband are supplied by talktalk.
Category: Software
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Are you still able to access your Hotmail account using a web browser in a computer? (Not on a phone to test if your Hotmail account is still working and accessible)Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess