Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I am running new computer on windows 10, totally unable to

I am running new computer on windows 10, totally unable to SEND any e-mails from outlook, can receive all. Have spent hours changing settings etc, Sky my isp provider unable to help, say it can only be outlook at fault. Help please..
Category: Software
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What is the exact error or message when sending an email?When did this issue first occur?Was there any change recently to your computer that may have caused this issue?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
error code Ox800cce05
issue first occurred when new machine set up about 6 weeks ago
no
prefer to know first whether this is something you can deal with or a Microsoft issue with software
I'm sorry. This is something I can fix; I fix many computer issues. With remote support, you can see everything I do on the screen, and we have an A+ service rating at the Better Business Bureau website:http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403Remote support is faster and easier for you as I will do all the troubleshooting steps for you. Otherwise, I can provide written instructions.Can you please tell me all the steps that you and your ISP provider have tried, so I won't repeat?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
we have reinstalled e-mail account from pop to imap and back again, we have changed the settings for mail sending html several times, nothing works, is outlook 2016 working properly for anyone? judging by the list of people with problems on Microsoft page I would think not so how do we correct this please?
I have fixed this issue before. Did you try the sfc command?Can I connect remotely to your compute and fix? We guarantee our service. Please let me know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you may connect to my computer providing it is only for this one occasion
Yes, this is only for this one occasion.Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=990ba9a7-7350-485a-9817-706b1f082141, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will accept this offer but I am not prepared to keep paying as we go along
It's a one-time occasion only, and I guarantee to fix this issue for you, so don't worry. Thank you.
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.