Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Familiar with a wide variety of software and experienced in user training/support
65126503

My Surface has Windows 10 downloaded. Today when I logged on

Customer Question

My Surface has Windows 10 downloaded. Today when I logged on the start icon and Cortina did not respond and I cannot get connected to Windows Edge. The start icon does respond to the right hand click on ny cursor control pad and I am connected via that menu at this time. I cannot get Windows edge to connect whatever I try.
Category: Software
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. Did you start having all of these issues (with the Start menu and the browser) today itself? May I set up a quick, secure remote session (for a minimal fee) to check the issue now? Please reply back to me below. Thank you.