Mike the Mac Medic
Mike the Mac Medic, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Mac or Windows software support for over 20 years, specializing in graphic design, mutlimedia and video edting.
25267123

I have just upgraded to windows 10, I have lost all files,

Customer Question

I have just upgraded to windows 10, I have lost all files, folders, photos and favorites!
have they been lost? or hidden ?
Category: Software
Expert:  Mike the Mac Medic replied 1 year ago.
Do you mean favorites like bookmarks for websites?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
everything i use is in favorites: banks, lottery, facebook etc. also all the dealerships that I use.
I am not on a mac, used to have internet explorer and yahoo as home page. photos and docs kept in usual place, doc and pictures. also all passwords kept have also gone.
I can connect by remote and show you
OK go to the link below and click on Join your Session then allow the app to run, if you get a message about "unknown developer" go to System Preferences / Security & Privacy and Allow it to run, then look for my messages on your screen: http://mikethemacmedic.com:8040/?Session=52b6ef99-8e6a-484e-a33f-b9a1870f8a26