hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I am a Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technican and skilled in the troubleshooting of computer problems
40928634

I have received an e mail from Norton informing me that my

Customer Question

I have received an e mail from Norton informing me that my subscription will be renewed on February 13th (I think). However, I have already paid my subscription and the money has been taken from my bank account by direct debit. Do you have a telephone number for customer services, where this problem can be solved?
Category: Software
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. Symantec (which owns the 'Norton' name) has a customer service line at1(###) ###-####owever I do know, that may not work in the UK. Online Chat support is possibly your best option (unless the above-cited phone # ***** for you):https://support.norton.com/sp/en/us/home/current/contactand they may be able to help you despite your being in the UK, I think - to the internet, it's largely all the same. Thanks, ***** ***** luck. (Please rate this answer, so that this case may be closed, if you consider the previous-given advice sufficient answer to your question.)
Expert:  hongkongpom replied 1 year ago.
Hello Norton's UK number is(###) ###-####5600​You can Live Chat with them in the UK​ which will be quicker