Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I am trying to change my password ***** outlook.com but I have

Customer Question

I am trying to change my password ***** outlook.com but I have verified and had a confirmation link and it asks it says it can not find the email address that it has just confirmed!!
Category: Software
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using a Windows computer to access your Outlook.com email? Or are you using a Mac or a smartphone?If you are using a computer, are you using a web browser like Internet Explorer or Safari to access your email? Or are you using an email program like MS Outlook 2010?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Using internet exlporer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Angus for writing back. So are you now still able to access your Outlook.com account but cannot change the password?If yes, can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly fix the problem while you watch?Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Please let me know if you want this remote option.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Remote access would be great - my concern is if I try and access from another computer I will not be able too!!
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for writing back. If we are able to change the password ***** your account, definitely you can access it anywhere regardless of the computer you are using.I will now send the formal additional service offer of remote access. Please accept it so that I can create our remote session. After accepting it, you will then receive the procedures to join me in the remote session.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for accepting my additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session. 1. Please click on this link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=1d011b3b-6d74-41e2-92cc-2825ac7d92282. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your patience. Your issues were resolved through remote help.
Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated!
If you need assistance in the future, you can request me any time by posting a new question starting with "For Jess M" so that I can assist you immediately.
Best regards,
Jess