CaptainX3
CaptainX3,
24555909

Hii want to create a membership website. subscribers only

hi
i want to create a membership website. subscribers only pay a oneoff payment and then hv access to my website. how can i create that. i am not techn ical and i can not afford a website creator but i have read on the internet it is easy to create a website. please advise
Category: Software
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i will wait

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for getting back to me.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Adam

Expert:  Computer-Engineer replied 1 year ago.
Hi,Can I ask what your members are joining your site for please?e.g. Why do they join your site / what do they get from it or what can they access when they join etc?Thanks,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

they will get access to ebooks

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Adam

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i will wait

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for getting back to me.

Adam

Expert:  CaptainX3 replied 1 year ago.
Hi, It sounds like you're looking for something like a Content Management System with a membership feature. My first suggestion is PHP Fusion, which you can check out at www.php-fusion.co.uk It's a popular system and very simple to use and manage. There are a lot of addons you can install as well. It's designed for those who don't know a whole lot about website coding. The system itself is free. However, you'll need a web host that can run the software, and that will likely require paying them a monthly hosting fee. The one I've used in the past that was low cost was 1&1 Internet Services, which you can see at www.1and1.com If you already have a web host set up, you'll need to verify that they can host the system. The requirements for PHP Fusion are on their site. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thank you you have answered my question very well.

there is no rating button for me to rate your answer so you get paid

Expert:  CaptainX3 replied 1 year ago.
I'm glad I was able to help! I think the rating button should show up here in just a moment. I'm still getting used to this new site layout LOL.
CaptainX3,
Experience: