Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Software Systems Specialist.
32989067

I have a stock table in excel and I want to create a

Hello. I have a stock table in excel and I want to create a lookup of this entire table for 4-5 quick sort criteria. Can you help with a formula?
Category: Software
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcome
Can I look at your file please?
Go to http://ge.tt
Upload it, give me the link to download it and tell me exactly what you want done with the file please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You will see a table of data. I want to able to enter the OD and it populates other details from the table in the boxes below.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, checking now
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
so you enter 54, then what should happen in columns B, C, D ect?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I enter 54 in top box and it looks for wall in box 2 and grade in box 3 and location in box 4. is that clear? The table is just dummy data for now, but when finished could have 2000 rows. So I want the stock controller to find it fast in another tab quickly.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
thanks, ***** ***** it now
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
This is done, and I attached it hereIf you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello. That works great and was extreamly quick. I/m very please.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Good to hear, let me know if you need anything else and please remember the rating via one of the stars or smiley faces then submit so I am credited