Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.
30759776

I have been trying to run a video editing program but my computer

I have been trying to run a video editing program but my computer doesn't run it.
Category: Software
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello,I am the person that will be helping you today.May I ask for the name of the video editing program that you are having issues with? Also, which version of Windows or Mac OS are you running?I will be standing by.Thank you,Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
VideoStudio ProX4 on Windows 7 ultimate
Thank you for the update. May I start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.
Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.comAfter clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 31 and click the circle button to start the remote application.
Are you having any problems with running that remote application after it is downloaded? Which Internet browser are you currently using (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or something of the like)?
Are you still with me? It appears that you have not ran the remote support tool, yet.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I should be with you now.
It is not connected. Let's try another option.Please, click this link: http://tinyurl.com/teamviewerJason- Download and run that file.- It will give you an ID & password. Please, give me both of the ID and password.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My ID is 324 438 243, My password ***** *****
I have run out of ideas.For this reason, I am opting out of the question and allowing another expert the chance to help.The next expert will see all that is on this page, so there will be no need to repeat anything.When another expert picks this up, you will be notified by email.Thank you for your patience. - Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.