Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

Computer very slow please help

Computer very slow please help
Category: Software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Requested Technician only Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Is your computer running with Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10?Are you using the problem computer now to chat with me?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi,Unfortunately I do not provide phone support. I only provide online chat support and remote access support which is better than a phone call since I can actually check and fix your computer issues while you watch.Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Please let me know if you want this remote option.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you available now
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi,Thank you for writing back. I am online now and for the next 8 hours. I will now send the formal offer for remote access. Please accept it so that we can send you the procedures to join me in the remote session.Thank you.Jess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for accepting my additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session. 1. Please click on this link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=1c73e722-28d5-4460-bc40-150fec0b32792. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
How is it going? Were you able to download the remote tool using the steps I gave you? If yes, please locate the downloaded file, double click on it to run it.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi,Thank you for your patience. The issue was resolved through remote help.Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated!Thank you for using our service. If you need assistance in the future, you can request me any time by posting a new question starting with "For Jess M" so that I can assist you immediately.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you kindly Jess for you skill and polite communication. I will approve a £10 tip. (hope you get to keep it)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry the interface only gave the option of a £5 bonus.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi,Thank you for writing back and for the generous tip :)It has been a real pleasure working with you.If you need assistance in the future, you can request me any time by posting a new question starting with "For Jess M" so that I can assist you immediately.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You are a gentleman.