Shefin
Shefin, Software Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

How do I open outlook 2016 on Windows 10 without a link?

how do I open outlook 2016 on Windows 10 without a link?
Category: Software
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today. If you have installed Outlook on your computer, click the Windows Start button, click All Apps and select Microsoft outlook from the list. If you are not able to do that, let me access your computer remotely, so that I can help you better. If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
not able to find the programme
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Are you sure that you have installed Outlook or Microsoft Office in your computer? Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
was working fine and received a notice that link was not working properly and to delete it
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes, I'll open team viewer
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Please let me know the ID (E.g 578 467 234) and password (E.g. 2345), of Teamviewer. Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
660(###) ###-####
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N