Martin
Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years Experience CCNA Network Engineer A+ Net+ Linux & Windows OS C++ Programming
74139101

My name is***** would appreciate your

Hello, my name is***** would appreciate your help please!
I inadvertently downloaded the program toolbar "online map finder my way" plus possibly others associated with it. I can't find these named on the "uninstall programs" listing on my laptop. I would be grateful if you could
access my laptop remotely please and delete all parts of this from my system and any associated toolbars e.g. "ask.com" etc., it might have loaded and load an adblocker program you recommend please.
Spec 1.86 Ghz, 8GB, 1TB, Windows 8 (ouch) 64-bit. I regret I'm not very technical but can manage to connect up with you -- I hope!
Thanks a lot,
Peter.
Category: Software
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.May I start a remote session so we can work on the problem together from your computer?Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. From your computer click the following link:https://ngmt.screenconnect.com/?Session=27b73e53-9e7d-4daa-a1a7-0bc2faf9603eThen click Join your session -->And run (open) the program that gets downloaded Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client Let me know once you've done that or if you need additional steps.Martin
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
There you go, Peter!If you have any doubts or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.And if you're happy with the service I'm providing so far feel free to click on one of the 5 stars above as it would be greatly appreciated!Remember you can continue replying to me until you've got all the information you need.Regards,Martin