Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Software Systems Specialist.
32989067

I have windows 7, which I'm totally happy with. I keep getting

Customer Question

I have windows 7, which I'm totally happy with. I keep getting notices windows 10 updates. I don't have windows 10, nor do I want it. Now I have poster size messages saying my windows updates are ready to download. there are no red x to deletedthem, and I cant get ther off my screen. can you help
Category: Software
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there an and welcome PaulFirst, press CTRL + ALT + DelClick then on Task ManagerThen click on the window application and click End processOnce done, to stop the update occurring, download the free utility herehttp://tinyurl.com/p9krpedrun it, and then click the “Disable Get Windows 10 App (permanently remove icon)” button. And then click the “Disable Operating System Upgrades in Windows Update” button too Then reboot and it will stop this I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please. Else let me know the results please
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Can you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download in the middle of the page Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
team viewer id ###-##-#### ***** 6916
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
thanks, connecting