Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Familiar with a wide variety of software and experienced in user training/support
65126503

I have had outlook and use it btemail address

Customer Question

I have had outlook for years and use it for my btemail address and now it has stopped working what can I do
Category: Software
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What's the error or message?Is your bt email address currently working at the bt.com website?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.