Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Familiar with a wide variety of software and experienced in user training/support
65126503

Please can you download a previous version of an iTunes App

Customer Question

Please can you download a previous version of an iTunes App for me on my iPad. Since I did not backup this iPad, I need to use software - either "Fiddler" or "CharlesProxy" - to install this orior version of the App
Category: Software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not need a live phone call!
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi, May I ask why you need an older version of an app?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not sure that's directly relevant.....but I just don't like some of the new features and need the old features back ūüėČ
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
The reason I am asking is because sometimes users would like old features back on the app or some users are trying to get an app compatible with a certain OS, etc. By knowing that information, I can see if there is a workaround or an easier way than trying to install a previous version. Which version of Fiddler are you looking for?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Aha I see! Thanks.Fiddler is not the App. It's a software program that lets you download an older version of the App. This software just won't work for me.The App is called "Mega Followers" (for iPad) and I need version 2 dated 22/02/2016.I have searched for the days now and the only answer seems to be to use software - either "Fiddler" or "CharlesProxy" - as described in the article and video I posted in my Request. However I can't make either program work...which is annoying because it looks so easy in the video! So I need someone who can do it for me remotely, by downloading wither softwar program and following the steps described to get the App and download it for me by accessing my iTunes account....