Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Software Systems Specialist.
32989067

I'm trying to do a single sign on to my Vodafone account

Customer Question

hi, I'm trying to do a single sign on to my Vodafone account to reset my password, each time I try to do this I keep getting an error message from oracle access manager saying system error, how do I overcome this please
Category: Software
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeDo you have another computer there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes got my laptop and desktop computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, need to confirm, are you getting the error on both the Laptop and the computer?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes, I get the exact same message each time on each one
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** the issue is not caused by you but on the actual server, it will be a server outage.You will need to wait until they have resolved this, they will be working on it at the moment, but in the meantime, you can call 03333 040 191and have it reset over the phone.If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi, I have already done this to have it reset over the phone, however the problem is the reset password ***** not work, when I type it in it comes up with that message however if I type in the wrong password ***** just comes back to tell me that the password ***** ***** without that message
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Ok, looks then to be your account, but it is nothing to do with your computer, you will have to ring to have them check this for you.