Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Software Systems Specialist.
32989067

I have Norton Internet Security and I am trying to add it to

I have Norton Internet Security and I am trying to add it to my Kindle Fire device but when I try to download the link on the Kindle it takes me to the Amazon App Store but there is no Norton app. I am in the UK and have an amazon.co.uk account. How do I get Norton for my Kindle if I am in the UK? I don't want to pay for another version of Norton.
Category: Software
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeWhich model Kindle do you have?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Than ksYou can download it from the store for free. I have the link for you herehttp://www.amazon.com/Norton-Mobile-Security-Kindle-Edition/dp/B008R5RGACIf you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. Is this ok to download if I am in the UK? I just wondered why it is not on amazon.co.uk ?

I already have Lookout Security & Antivirus (Kindle) but thought maybe Norton is better. Is it ok to have both of them or should I only have one?

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Yes thats no problem.Only have one that, its not good to have two as it will slow the kindle downIf you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. and please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok, I understand. In that case, in your opinion, which one is better to have on the Kindle - the Norton or the Lookout?

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Norton, Lookout is not widely used and therefore it does not have a database as large as Norton, which means some infections can get by