Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.
30759776

I cant access my emails for***@******.*** it

Customer Question

i cant access my emails for***@******.*** it says they think someone else is using the account. it asks me to enter a code, which microsoft sent me, but it asks for a 7 digit code when they sent me a 4 digit code
Category: Software
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello,I am the person that will be helping you today.It should be a six digit code. Please, follow the instructions again to reset the password. They will send you a new code. They may have had a problem with the code creator earlier. When you do it again, it will give you the correct code. I look forward to hearing your feedback concerning whether or not your problem is fixed.I hope to hear back that all is working. If this is so, please do not forget to rate my help on the top of this page (choose the number of stars and click the Submit button). If it is not, please respond below.I will be standing by,Jason