Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I have recently had Windows10 installed. I cannot access my

I have recently had Windows10 installed. I cannot access my emails. When I try I get a message "Not synced yet...". What should I do?
Category: Software
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. Do you use the Mail app to access your emails? May I set up a quick, secure remote session to check the issue now? Please reply back using the box below. Thank you.
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. Let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=b8cacec1-12f5-4347-b146-4c0b7b02e8e9On the page that opens up, click "I Agree."Download the remote file when prompted, and then OPEN/RUN the "Elsinore Screen Connect" file downloaded (at the bottom of your browser window.) I'll then be connected; thank you.
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I was supposed to be automatically re-connected after the restart, but seem to have gotten inadvertently disconnected from your computer. Please reply back on this page when you get this, and I'll set up another remote session for you accordingly. Thank you.