Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

Why is my computer (Windows 10) so slow I can't get on line

why is my computer (Windows 10) so slow I can't get on line to check emails
Category: Software
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. Are you currently replying to me from the laptop with these issues? If so, may I set up a quick, secure remote session to check the issues now? Please reply back using the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes its my laptop
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
OK; let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=67f1c0e0-8290-42f7-8d8b-c1cb16364c48On the page that opens up, click "I Agree."Download the remote file when prompted, and then OPEN/RUN the "Elsinore Screen Connect" file downloaded (at the bottom of your browser window.) I'll then be connected; thank you.
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
In remote session now; thank you.