Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Familiar with a wide variety of software and experienced in user training/support
65126503

I cannot log on to my Email account as it seems the password

Customer Question

I cannot log on to my Email account as it seems the password ***** changed. My usual password ***** ***** now being accepted. I have no access to any other Email account. How do I get my account back?
Category: Software
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me please which email service this issue is with? And what is the exact message you get when it fails to allow you to sign in? I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.Thanks,Richard