Martin
Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years Experience CCNA Network Engineer A+ Net+ Linux & Windows OS C++ Programming
74139101

Good morning from London. I have had 2 email account, my Main

Good morning from London.
I have had 2 email account, my Main one is/was***@******.*** I communicate with the world via this. I am waiting on flight details and I am unable to recover it on this PC and it is also linked to my Facebook account. Microsoft has included it into another new account. Please help me, my flight is on the 11thApril. I need to recover my mail
Category: Software
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello Georgia and welcome!Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your email.May I start a secure remote session so we can work on the problem together from your computer?Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How quickly can you recover my email account?. I would rather not incur another cost today
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Well it is a premium service but it is guaranteed so you have nothing to lose.Providing we cannot have it resolved, you are entitled to a full refund no questions asked.I can recover the password ***** quickly if you've logged into the account from the computer you're on now in the past.Would you like to begin?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can phone you if you wish. I am happy to start
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then From your computer click the following link:https://ngmt.screenconnect.com/?Session=a0dbb71a-a308-42ca-878b-b493d87d6f66Then click Join your session -->And run (open) the program that gets downloaded Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client Let me know once you've done that or if you need additional steps.Martin
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Just before you accept - you have 2 options set up on your account for recovery.One is an email address starting with [email protected] and another is a phone number ending in 29.Do you have access to that phone and have you gone through these basic options first?
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
There you go!If you have any doubts or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.Remember you can continue replying to me until you've got all the information you need.Regards,Martin