Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Software Systems Specialist.
32989067

Problems with outlook after upgrading to win 10

Customer Question

problems with outlook after upgrading to win 10
Category: Software
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me please in which web browser you are accessing outlook with?Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm not sure
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, when you click the icon to open it you see the name there. I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you. Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse. I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps. Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong. If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me. Thanks, Richard
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you meaqn I have to pay 28 extra
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
It's an additional cost as its an additional service for me to connect and fix it for you.It is Optional else we continue here via messaging.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
continue messaging
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
no problem, then I need from you to know which internet browser you are using.It tells you when you open it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Microsoft edge
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, when the other one does not open, what exactly happens? What error do you receive?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
nothing at all
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Sorry I need a more clearer description then nothing.Tell me exactly the steps you take
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
when I sign in there is no response
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
yes when you sign in with a different account there is?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have two accounts.when I sign in with one I sometimes get access after a long wait. the other one doesn't ever open
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Download Google Chrome from my link belowwww.google.com/chromeIt is an alternative to Microosft EdgeRun Google Chrome and try to sign into your accounts Via Google Chrome.Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
look this is going nowhere ill take the remote way
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok... or you could do the instructions I provided you instead?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no lets get it done
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, please accept the offer so I can connect
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Can you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download in the middle of the page Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry I screwed up
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
No problem, try again please.If your getting stuck, tell me on which step
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ID###-##-#### PW:8665
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
connecting
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I am still waiting on your computer to restart and auto connect me.Has it restarted yet?