Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Software Systems Specialist.
32989067

Problems with outlook after upgrading to win 10

Customer Question

problems with outlook after upgrading to win 10
Category: Software
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me please in which web browser you are accessing outlook with?Thank you
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I'm not sure
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.
ok, when you click the icon to open it you see the name there. I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you. Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse. I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps. Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong. If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me. Thanks, Richard
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
you meaqn I have to pay 28 extra
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.
It's an additional cost as its an additional service for me to connect and fix it for you.It is Optional else we continue here via messaging.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
continue messaging
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.
no problem, then I need from you to know which internet browser you are using.It tells you when you open it
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Microsoft edge
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.
ok, when the other one does not open, what exactly happens? What error do you receive?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
nothing at all
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.
Sorry I need a more clearer description then nothing.Tell me exactly the steps you take
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
when I sign in there is no response
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.
yes when you sign in with a different account there is?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have two accounts.when I sign in with one I sometimes get access after a long wait. the other one doesn't ever open
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.
Download Google Chrome from my link belowwww.google.com/chromeIt is an alternative to Microosft EdgeRun Google Chrome and try to sign into your accounts Via Google Chrome.Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
look this is going nowhere ill take the remote way
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.
ok... or you could do the instructions I provided you instead?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
no lets get it done
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.
ok, please accept the offer so I can connect
Richard, Software Engineer
Experience: Software Systems Specialist.
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.
Thank you Can you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download in the middle of the page Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
sorry I screwed up
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.
No problem, try again please.If your getting stuck, tell me on which step
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
ID###-##-#### PW:8665
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.
connecting
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.
I am still waiting on your computer to restart and auto connect me.Has it restarted yet?