John
John, Software Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

I cannot receive e mails through Outlook Express

Category: Software
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Sir just to clarify is this Outlook express or Microsoft office Outlook ?Which email is configured in Outlook let me know the part after @ in your email id for example @ yahoo.com? Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other?Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think its Microsoft Outlook.
My e mail address is***@******.***
operating system is windows 7 I tghink
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you one moment while i create a remote support link for you.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=a6c4b487-37c8-4148-96ec-e7aebe66de1c# that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sir i haven't got the access to your PC yet,Is there any problem opening the link i gave or is there any trouble running the remote support tool?Sincerely,John
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
I haven't got the access yet if you have any trouble using that remote support tool then please use this another tool to do remote support it’s called Team Viewer, to download it click on this link http://tinyurl.com/azwl8gu download and open it. Let me know the id and password ***** shows. Do not close the Team-Viewer window or this chat page. Closing the Team-viewer window will terminate the remote session too so please do not close Team-Viewer window after you give me the id and password. When you send me the id please insert space in-between the digits like 1 2 3 4 5 6
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
It seems like you are offline and i didn't get connected to your PC so for now i am cancelling the remote support link please let me know once you are back online and ready to continue.In the mean time please check whether you are able to open your email using web browser like Internet explorer,Chrome or Firefox using this link https://signin1.bt.com/login/emailloginform?s_cid=con_Furl_mail&utm_source=ATL&utm_medium=FURL&utm_content=R&utm_campaign=btmailSincerely,John