Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I have 4 books bought from Amazon Kindle but cannot

Customer Question

I have 4 books bought from Amazon for my Kindle but cannot get them downloaded to my Kindle.
Category: Software
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ella, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. What exactly is the error message and error code that you are getting when downloading the ebooks failed?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
You requested for a Secure Remote Assistance. This only works with computers. Are you using a computer now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for that confirmation. I will send the formal offer now for the Secure Remote Assistance. Please accept it so that we can do the remote session and fix your issues.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Ella,Thank you for accepting my additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session. These steps are intended for users with Windows computers. If you are using a Mac, please reply to me and let me know so that I can send you the procedures for Mac.1. Please click on this link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=f130cf42-8f82-4e41-b3b9-64b4bf80c79a2. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
when I log in to Amazon it asks for my log in and password ***** I put in what I think they are but they aren't recognised - I've tried re-registering but to no avail!
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Ella,Please follow the procedures I gave you to join me in the remote session.Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jess,
Sorry for not getting back sooner but we've been busy with the lambing. Thanks for your help but the problem has been solved - my daughter sorted it all out and my books are now on my Kindle.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ella,Thank you for writing back and I am glad that your books are now on your Kindle. If you need anything else later, just let me know by replying here any time so that I can assist you further.Best regards,Jess