Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Familiar with a wide variety of software and experienced in user training/support
65126503

Aargh#! I am locked out of my outlook accounts and cannot get

Customer Question

aargh#! I am locked out of my outlook accounts and cannot get help as it is a circular issue! Keeps asking for information I cannot give etc help!!!
Category: Software
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Ho there and welcomeCan you tell me please the exact message you get when you try to sign into your account?I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.Thanks,Richard