John
John, Software Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

My email a/c stopped working on my pc on 1st April2016 - having

My email a/c stopped working on my pc on 1st April2016 - having been away I have only just found this situation
Category: Software
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help youSir is this a email issue happening on windows or Apple computer?Which email service are you using let me know the part after @ in your email id for [email protected] yahoo.com?How do you open this email is it using web browser or email application?Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows 10. ***@******.***. Web browser
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=b24705ae-2764-4872-8993-0d70fbe547a2# that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.