John
John, Software Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

CANNOT ACCESS ANY E MAIL, JUST STATES THERE IS A PROBLEM.

Terry.
Category: Software
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Which is the email service that you cannot access let me know the part after @ in your email id for example @ yahoo.com?How do you open this email usually, is it using any email client like Microsoft Outlook, windows live mail etc. Or using web browsers like Internet explorer, Mozilla, Google Chrome?Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other?Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Usually open e mail with users id PLUS password.
@outlook.com. System is Windows 7.Terry
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the details.What happens when you try to login on www.outlook.com does it say user name or password ***** other than "THERE IS A PROBLEM"John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
NO just says there is a problem and shuts down
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
That is strange.Which web browser do you use to open outlook email Internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox,Chrome or any other?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Internet explorer. Just says "SIGN IN" but wont let me
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
OK may I remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
YES
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
One moment while i prepare the link for you.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=fd5fb964-bc79-4f53-b8d7-49873f41615b# that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Connected now
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Please rate me using the rating options (stars) on the top of this page, select the rating and click on submit.Have a Great God Blessed Day. If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/Sincerely,John