Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Familiar with a wide variety of software and experienced in user training/support
65126503

I cannot open outlook

Customer Question

I cannot open outlook
Category: Software
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.To clarify is this Microsoft office outlook the email application or outlook the email service which you open using web browser like internet explorer,Firefox,chrome?Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7,windows 8, Windows 10 or any other?Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sir/Ma'am checking to see whether you still need my help.Please let me know.Sincerely,JohnNote:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.