swmcdonnell
swmcdonnell, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Steve has many years of experience in software development.
47680681

Please could you suggest software grammar, tense,

Customer Question

Please could you suggest software for checking grammar, tense, meaning, form and pronunciation?
Category: Software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  swmcdonnell replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, my name is***** are a number of software packages that help you with grammar, spelling and online proofreading. Some are free, some cost money and others give you some functionality for free and a premium price for extra features. Here are some of the possibilities:GrammarlyGrammarly provides grammar, spelling and vocabulary checking. I've used it before, and it claims to be the world's most accurate grammar checker. It's available as a browser plugin and a plugin for Word.GingerGinger is a free grammar and spell-checkerPolish My WritingPolish My Writing is also known as After the Deadline. It's a free online proofreading service and it's also available as a plugin for WordPress. It captures both spelling and grammar mistakes.GrammarbaseGrammarbase is an online free spelling and grammar checker. It checks for grammar, punctuation, style, plaglarism and contextual spelling mistakes.I've personally used Grammarly, Ginger and Polish My Writing and I found Grammarly to be the best, ***** ***** for me. Please chat me back if you'd like to discuss this further. If I've answered your question, please rate me accordingly. Unless you accept the answer and rate me, I don't get paid anything for helping you. Thanks!
Hi there, I am just following up to see if you have any questions about these grammar and writing tools. If my answer takes care of your question, can you please accept the answer and rate me accordingly? I don't get paid anything at all for helping you unless you accept the answer. If it doesn't, please chat me back and I'll get you the information you need. Thanks!