Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.
30759776

I cannot get into my account, I have changed my password, and

I cannot get into my account, I have changed my password, and it is still telling me that my account is out of date.
Please help
Julia
Category: Software
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello,I am the person that will be helping you today.Which account can you not access? Is it an email account? If so, what comes after the @ sign in your email address?I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.Thank you,Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hotmail.co.uk
Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.comAfter clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 20 and click the circle button to start the remote application.(After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.)
I look forward to your rating of my help on the top of this page. If you have any questions about rating me, please let me know.Thank you for your time and please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.- Jason In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"My Profile page:http://JasonFixedit.com