Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Software Systems Specialist.
32989067

I can't access my outlook emails - my email address is: ***@******.***

Customer Question

I can't access my outlook emails - my email address is:
***@******.***
Have tried via the internet and still can't get into Microsoft outlook.
Category: Software
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeWhat is the exact message you get when you fail to access the outlook account?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have now fixed the problem myself using AVG tune up but thank you for your response. Your services are no longer needed. I appreciate the fee will still be taken but I do not wish to continue and will re-apply should I feel the need to ask for help again.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
No problem at all, I will mark this question to remain open Christine, so if the issue occurs again you can let me know here at no extra cost.If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you