Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Familiar with a wide variety of software and experienced in user training/support
65126503

I need help clearing and setting up an email I own

Customer Question

Category: Software
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to Justanswer,my name is***** will be assisting you with your software issue today.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Sir could you please let me know the email service you want to set up,let me know the part after @ in your email id for [email protected] yahoo.com?

On which email client do you want to set it up is it Microsoft Outlook, windows live mail,Mozilla Thunderbird or any other?

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other?

Sincerely,
John

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Si please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Sincerely,
John

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Sir checking to see whether you still need my help.

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

John

Note:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.

Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can help you in one of two ways:
1) We will communicate back and forth on this page.
2) Remote support, which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix it for you while you watch.

In my experiences, remote support saves a lot of time for everybody and is safer because if instructions are not followed correctly, it may make the problem worse or create a new problem.

As a side note, both options are covered by a 100% guarantee and fully refundable, if we are not able to fix your problem.

If you wish to choose the first option, please let me know so we can begin. If you wish to choose the second, better option, then click the Accept this Offer button for Secure Remote Assistance.

Jason