JamesI
JamesI, Other
Experience:  James has used and supported a wide range of software from CAD, Microsoft, Accounting and EPOS.
75967336

Why is some of my incoming mail being diverted to a special

Why is some of my incoming mail being diverted to a special mailbox which now will not list and does not show up as mail received on my linkes Ipad and Iphone?
Category: Software
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will try and help resolve your issue today, who is your e-mail provider?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
AOL. Mail is being diverted to Mail Folders and npr appearing as New Email. This mail is from known correspondents
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Many thanks, ***** ***** like you have a mail filter \ message rule setup.

Please give me a couple of minutes to gather the information I require to resolve this issue for you.

I have your phone number ending 315, and will aim to call you in a 5 minutes.