Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

I m still getting problems with my password

Customer Question

Category: Software
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. What is the make and model of your device?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have already paid for this and not received it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have and ID and password for Remote Control

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. What is your computer operating system?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

What remote control software are you running?

If it is Team Viewer version 11, please give me your ID and PW now.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Team viewer ID###-##-####Password *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have 2 devices which are giving me trouble - an old MacBook Pro and a new one. The problem is with the password ***** I and your assistants have changed several times but none of them work for the 2 devices. I did manage to get the old computer to accept a password ***** am but couldnt get a satisfactory result on the other computer

Our TeamViewer session timed out. What was the result of our last attempt to add an account for *****@******.*** using the Other Accounts option?

If you send me a new TeamViewer ID and PW, I can try to reconnect with you again.

You mentioned that you were able to get your older Mac to accept a password ***** morning. Let's refer to that as your OLD password. If you were able to add your btinternet account what type of account did you add on your old Mac? Was it a Google account, a Yahoo account, or Another account?

I know that it is very late in the UK. I am in the US, where there is a 7 hour time difference. Perhaps we can take this up tomorrow. Thank you for your patience.