Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Software Systems Specialist.
32989067

Have you got the ability to access my computer and sort my

Customer Question

Have you got the ability to access my computer and sort my problem?
Category: Software
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there Anna and welcome

Which version of outlook are you using?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am using my mobile to contact you. We got cut off and I need you to access my laptop remotely so you can sort my problem.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Can you go to www.teamviewer.com

Click on Download in the middle of the page

Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have gone into the web site on my lap top (currently using my mobile to contact you as I cannot ccess emails from lap top - keeps asking for a network password!). I have pressed download but do not know what you mean by I'D and password?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok...my I'D is###-##-####and my password ***** *****
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there

You took a refund and this was processed so we will not be able to continue.

You would need to speak to customer service at***@******.***

Or make a new question to proceed