Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

Problems loading windows 7 require remote access via

Customer Question

problems loading windows 7 require remote access via safemode help
Category: Software
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi John, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please describe the problem further? Are you able to boot the computer into Safe Mode with Networking?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi John,

I can see that you are requesting Secure Remote Assistance. But before I can send you the offer, please tell me if you are still able to use the problem computer to connect to the internet?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is connect now that how I am communicating with you
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for that confirmation.

I will now send the formal additional service offer of remote access. Please accept it so that I can create our remote session. After accepting it, you will then receive the procedures to join me in the remote session.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
awaiting procedures
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

John,

Thank you for accepting my additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session.

1. Please click on this link:
http://www.justanswer.co.uk/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=e2b2b846-6e0c-494b-9ecb-0c6b9c45d25d

2. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button
3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.
4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.

Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jess,
Are you available. The computer wasn't fixed after all.
: (
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Can you please tell me what the problem this time?

Can we resume remote access then?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jess,
its the same problem with the programs not opening accept in safe mode.
It was working but once I switched on AVG firewall which was off when i restarted the computer the programs would no longer load.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Then we need to fully uninstall AVG to stop compromising your other programs. The mere fact that it is not uninstalling is in itself a problem.

Please tell me when you are ready for another remote session

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm ready now
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Here is the new remote session link.

Download and run the remote tool.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=b54c36ba-fcc2-4dc6-b459-e8df138080ca